Funding for birth moms
BIRTH PARENT COUNSELING FUND
Offers financial assistance to birth parents in continued need of clinical counseling following the placement of their child through adoption. Funds will be granted to Birth Parents who complete an application based on the availability of funds at the time of application. Funds will be paid directly to the service provider.
BIRTH PARENT SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Offers educational opportunities for undergraduate/trade studies at a university or school of your choice to help cover the cost of tuition and books. Applicants must submit verification of school enrollment. Proof of enrollment would include:
- Class schedule that has your name and ID number.
- A letter of acceptance from the educational institution or trade school.
- Applicants must be drug free and have a current C or higher grade point average.
- Tuition invoice for the up-coming semester.
- An essay of approximately 400 words describing future life goals.
- All submission materials become the property of The Fred M. Riley Foundation and will not be returned to you.
The deadline for the spring semester applications is January 1st. The deadline for the fall semester applications is August 1st