BIRTH PARENT COUNSELING FUND
Offers educational opportunities for undergraduate/trade studies at a university or school of your choice to help cover the cost of tuition and books. Applicants must submit verification of school enrollment. Proof of enrollment would include:
- Class schedule that has your name and ID number.
- A letter of acceptance from the educational institution or trade school.
- Applicants must be drug free and have a current C or higher grade point average.
- Tuition invoice for the up-coming semester.
- An essay of approximately 400 words describing future life goals.
- All submission materials become the property of The Fred M. Riley Foundation and will not be returned to you.
The deadline for the spring semester applications is January 1st. The deadline for the fall semester applications is August 1st